Wake up to Woodstock warmly invite Woodstock residents and visitors a Night of a Thousand Candles.
Saturday 27th November, 5.30pm to 6.30pm on the town square.
All taking place in the Town Square.
Don’t forget many of the local shops and galleries will be staying open late and our very own Woodstock Festive Fayre will be open all day until 8pm.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Wake up to Woodstock would like to encourage all visitors to the Christmas activities to help to keep themselves and other safe by remembering ‘Hands, Face and Space’ and by:
- Wearing face coverings in indoor areas
- Use one way systems where indicated
- Operating a cashless system when possible
Please do not visit under any circumstances if:
- You have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace to isolate
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (continuous cough, fever or loss of taste/smell)
- If you are sharing a household with someone presenting symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have travelled abroad within the last 14 days and are required to isolate within a defined time period
Wake up to Woodstock are proud to also host The Woodstock Festive Fayre.