Wake up to Woodstock (WUTW) is a non-profit association of local businesses, with a mission to attract visitors to the market town of Woodstock, Oxfordshire, UK. Woodstock is the home of Blenheim Palace, the Oxfordshire Museum and Soldiers of Oxfordshire Museum and has a thriving community of shops, places to eat and stay and hosts many local events.
Many Woodstock businesses offer online and telephone ordering as well as takeaway/delivery services.
Please see our Online Directory for more details.
Woodstock businesses are following covid-19 policies in line with government guidelines.
Please respect social distancing and stay safe.
Wake up to Woodstock would like to encourage all visitors to help to keep themselves and other safe by remembering ‘Hands, Face and Space’ and by:
- Wearing face coverings in indoor areas
- Use one way systems where indicated
- Operating a cashless system when possible
Please do not visit under any circumstances if:
- You have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace to isolate
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (continuous cough, fever or loss of taste/smell)
- If you are sharing a household with someone presenting symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have travelled abroad within the last 14 days and are required to isolate within a defined time period